Approved "Y" Category
Publication and Submission fee
- ARJISH is an open access research journal. Readers are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search or link to the full text and to use for education and any lawful purpose under the Government law of open access.
- ARJISH has no funding agencies. The Management decided publishing fee of 50,000 PKR for faculty members and 35,000 PKR for students to bear the cost of Publishing Research Contributions. It consists of National and International reviewer, publishing, long time archiving, website running, typesetting, copyediting and other necessary charges.
- This is also decided by administration that the procesing fee of 15000 PKR, once the research article is processed, is not refundable by anymean.
- Al Khadim Foundation has no funding and sposorship from Govt. or any funding agency. The organization accomodates expenses of publishing only through fee collections from Authors, which includes expenses of editorial team, computer operator, website management, indexing with International agencies, charges of reviewers, payments of doi and publishing.
- Authors are encouraged and invited to contribute in term of donations with organization other then publishing fee charges as well.