Approved "Y" Category
Peer Review Process
The Al-Aijaz Research Journal of Islamic Studies and Humanities publishing ethics principles, which are applicable to authors, peer reviewers, the editorial board, and the journal as a whole, are followed by this publication. Anyone who thinks these rules weren't followed should email firstname.lastname@example.org or speak with the editor about it.
The integrity of our publications' standards depends on peer review. We:
- encourage our editors and peer reviewers to become familiar with and follow applicable best practice guidelines on peer review;
- offer enough systems, training, and support to facilitate rigorous, fair, and successful peer review for all our publications. Please refer to COPE's Ethical Guidelines for Peer Reviewers for information regarding journal editors and peer reviewers. The publication ethics principles may be more appropriate and well defined, according to our books' editors and peer reviewers;
- They anticipate that people in charge of monitoring the peer review process will be able to spot the telltale symptoms of a dishonest or manipulated peer review, and encourage them to express any concerns to email@example.com, assist our editors and peer reviewers in looking for and taking action on any suspected instances of manipulated or fraudulent peer review;
- be internal to Al-Aijaz Research Journal of Islamic Studies and Humanities by us.
- maintain the privacy of those who participate in the peer review process when that publication's peer review procedure includes anonymity. We further anticipate that any applicable confidentiality agreements for each book or journal will be upheld by our publishing partners, authors, and peer reviewers, and that they will provide any appropriate documentation to support this.